Craving for a bowl of Japanese ramen? Igarashi Seiman brings you quality ramen made in different local specialty flavours from different parts of Japan! They have a wide range of local ramen flavours like soy sauce, pork and sardine of Kitakata, and also, crab, prawn and scallop salt of Otaru. There are so many flavours to choose from, why not try out some of these fantastic flavours yourself?
Their ramen collection also comes in different noodle types and a variety of soup bases. You can now prepare your very own piping hot bowl of ramen at home in just 4 to 6 minutes! It’s fun, flavourful, and so easy to prepare!
HOW TO COOK IGARASHI RAMEN IN 4-6 MINUTES?
1. Choose your favourite ramen flavour.
2. Bring 550ml of water to boil in a pot and carefully add in the noodles.
3. Loosen up the noodles with a pair of chopsticks and continue to boil for another 3 minutes.
4. After boiling, turn off the heat and add in the soup stock.
5. Stir well and transfer the cooked noodles to a serving bowl and you’re all ready to enjoy the dish!
9 FANTASTIC FLAVOURS FOR YOUR PICK!
Kitakata Soy Sauce Ramen / Kitakata Rich Soy Sauce Ramen / Kitakata Spicy Umakara Ramen/ Tokyo Soy Sauce Ramen / Hakata Tonkotsu Raman / Sapporo Miso Ramen / Salty Chicken Bone Flavoured Soup Ramen / Miso Flavoured Soup Ramen / Soy Sauce Flavoured Soup Ramen.
Hurry, try them all now~