No. DAISO Singapore and THREEPPY currently do not have any online shop nor affiliated with any e-commerce platform. We do not do online order through email as well.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and seek your understanding in this matter.
We currently have 20 DAISO stores and 3 THREEPPY stores in Singapore located at strategic locations.
Please refer to our Store Location page for the details.
In regards to current COVID-19 situation in Singapore,
ALL RETAIL STORES ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Our usual opening hours are from 10AM – 10PM daily, including Public Holidays.
However we might have different operating schedule during the Chinese New Year festive season, information will be released near the date of events.
Yes, please provide us with the barcode of the item when you enquire to us.
Please take note that we can only check the stocks for the branch you called.
We will try our best to help but we might not be able to give you the exact
information with no barcode as we have over 70,000 products range in our shop.
Some of the items are seasonal items, which may not always be available.
Some items will come back with different packaging.
We will keep bringing new products to give fun and surprise to our customers.
We are very sorry to inform you that we are unable to give the exact timing as there are circumstances, which can cause delivery delays.
Seasonal items usually come in limited quantity as well.
Please call us back to check again after some period of time.
We are only able to reserve the items that you requested if we have the stocks in our stores upon call. We are sorry to inform you that we do not take bulk orders in advance.
No, we do not have discount for all of our products.
Yes, we can reserve the items for you provided we have the stocks at that moment.
You must come down to collect your reservation within 3 days.
Some exception for this case is Seasonal Items where they are available only on first come, first served basis.
We are very sorry to inform you that we do not do stock transfers from one store to another. You will have to collect them yourself at the different store branches.
Yes on condition. All exchanges are subject to inspection prior exchanging. Please refer to our exchange policy below.
1. STRICTLY NO EXCHANGE WITHOUT OFFICIAL RECEIPT
2. All items sold are non-refundable.
3. Only items in original packaging, good condition and with the official receipt may be exchanged.
4. Barcode Number not stated in the receipt cannot be exchanged.
5. The following items are strictly non exchangeable: All food items, undergarments, socks, stockings, pet products, CDs,cosmetics (like make up for eye, cheek, lips), comb, supporter, toiletries, winter wear and batteries.
6. EXCHANGE MUST BE MADE WITHIN 7 Days FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
7. Receipts cannot be re-issued after point of purchase.
8. In the event of a conflict, the decision of the DAISO management will be final.
We seek your understanding and co-operation.
You may visit any of the Daiso Stores located throughout Singapore with the item that you want to exchange and original receipt. Once we’ve checked the item, you may proceed to get another item to exchange 1-To-1.
We do not liaise directly with suppliers in Daiso Singapore.
Please contact our HQ in Japan.
Please check our Career page.